TEMPS MODERNES :  DARNNA.COM
Sujets divers, humour & actualites 
Aller à la page: Prècèdent1234567891011
Page courante: 11 of 11
BILINGUES ? POST IN ENGLISH
Posté par: darlett (IP enregistrè)
Date: 09 mai 2015 : 08:49

Absolument magnifique chanson ! Merci Anidavid, je connaissais cette chanson mais jamais je n'aurais imagine que derriere il y avait deux compositeurs juifs issus de familles juives orthodoxes. nouveaux immigrants russes et qui a travers ses paroles exprimaient l'esprit et la conscience juive de ceux qui fuyaient toujours.

Et quelle belle voix que celle de la divine Judy Garland !! Merci beaucoup.

Date: 09 mai 2015 : 13:56

Qui aurait pu imaginer que cette fameuse chanson qu'on ecoute et reecoute a Noel sur "Christmas" sur toutes les ondes a ete ecrite par un Juif du nom de Johnny Mark ?

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer(Lyrics)

Et cette chanson aussi... "White Christmas"

Posté par: anidavid (IP enregistrè)
Date: 14 mai 2015 : 15:46

The San Remo conference.

Date: 15 octobre 2015 : 15:17

I am embarrassed to be an Arab
BLOGGER

Fred Maroun

Fred Maroun is a Canadian of Arab origin who lived in Lebanon until 1984, including during 10 years of civil

I have long resisted saying this, but the ongoing Arab violence in Jerusalem has pushed Arab idiocy beyond my capacity for tolerance. I now need to say it and to say it publicly: I am embarrassed to be an Arab.
From the start, we have refused to accept the existence of one tiny Jewish state. We fought that state tooth and nail using all the venom and anti-Semitism that we could muster. We isolated and mistreated our own Palestinian siblings so we could use them as tools against the Jews. We have not relented. We have not shown an ounce of compassion, humanity, or even smarts. We made the destruction of the Jewish home our signature cause. We made hate our religion. When will this nonsense stop?
Even some of us Arabs who have the privilege of also being Israeli have not learned to behave like civilized people. We dismissed, threatened, and silenced Mohammad Zoabi, one of our own, because he dared profess love for his country and revulsion towards terrorists. We have demonstrated in support, not of our own state, Israel, but in support of the terrorists who want her destroyed.
Those of us who are able to accept Jews as the brothers and sisters that they are, are few and far between. I can count on the fingers of my hands the honorable Arabs who take such a stand publicly. The rest of us are an embarrassment, the plague of the Middle East, and a blotch on humanity.
We created Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Daesh, and scores of other terrorist groups. We also created generations of tyrannical dictatorships across the Middle East. Some of those dictatorships are the best we can show for in a world that sees us as leeches incapable of building democracies or even economies.
Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, not only because it is rightfully theirs, but also because we don’t deserve any of it. Those of us Arabs who live in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza, would long ago have been deported if Jews behaved like us. Yet we keep pushing and pushing, hoping to break them.
The Jews will not break. They will not break in Jerusalem or anywhere else because they are much better than us. We will continue to wallow in our own victimhood complex while the Jews thrive, and this, my fellow Arabs, is all that we deserve.

[www.timesofisrael.com]

Date: 15 octobre 2015 : 18:54

Quelles paroles !!! Merci Anidavid. Malheureusement, ils sont peu nombreux ceux qui osent s'exprimer ainsi mais tout est dit et c'est tellement juste.

Date: 19 octobre 2015 : 21:48

Dear Mr. Secretary of State,

re: Middle East Peace Process

Back in February 2014, I sent you a letter (acknowledged by State Dept. as Incident #140215-000660) urging you to refrain from pursuing a “peace process” the basis of which has been flawed since its inception.

I followed it up with a second letter on May 14, 2014, in which I stressed the futility of such a pursuit in light of the duplicity of Palestinian leaders eager to join international conventions, in material breach of the Oslo Accords, and their desire to strengthen their alliance with the terrorist organization Hamas.

While recognizing your laudable perseverance in the search for peace, I tried to impress on you the obvious: the stubborn unwillingness of the Palestinians to sign any peace treaty, due to their pathological hatred of Israel.

That hatred burst out once more with a fury of Palestinian random stabbings and shootings of Jews in various parts of Israel during the past few days.

But your reaction to this Palestinian frenzy of terror was most disappointing. In your speech at Harvard on October 13, 2015, you insidiously exonerated the Palestinians on account of their “frustration” due to “a massive increase in settlements over the course of the last years.” Your analysis of the situation is simply appalling, in spite of your late lame retraction. I fully concur with Elliott Abrams who characterized your observations as “mistaken, ill-informed...morally obtuse and factually wrong.”

It is now apparent that after many years as Secretary of State you are still impervious to the most basic facts pertaining to the Arab-Israeli conflict. Your relentless pursuit of the chimerical “peace process” is driven by an ideology that proved to be bankrupt long ago.

And so, Mr. Secretary, I take the liberty to offer a suggestion. Spare yourself another debacle in the wake of the Iran deal. Do not fly to Jerusalem. You will only be adding tons of CO2 to the atmosphere, thus exacerbating the threat of climate change – the new priority of the Obama Administration. By staying home you will contribute more to peace than by remaining actively involved in a conflict you never understood.

Most respectfully

Salomon Benzimra, P.Eng.
Canadians for Israel’s Legal Rights -- CILR
Toronto, Canada
www.cilr.org

Mr Salamon Benzimra is the co-founder of Canadian for Israel's legal rights.

Date: 23 octobre 2015 : 10:21

Yair Lapid qui tente de repondre aux questions du journaliste de Hardtalk de la BBC.
Comme le dit Lapid, la BBC a perdu son objectivite dans l'expose de ce conflit.

Voici tout l'interview place sur Youtube en entier alors que la BBC en a coupe une partie

Date: 25 octobre 2015 : 07:18

Palestinians have become obsessive “tragedy tourists”

Posted by: Ryan Bellerose

Dear Palestinians,
Lets get a few things straight. You do not get to claim a genocide when your population has exploded. As someone whose family has gone through one, I am telling you to cut that s*** out, it’s offensive and it’s annoying.
You did not “go through what Native Americans went through.” Nobody forced you to speak an alien language, worship God in an alien manner and steal your sacred places. As a matter of fact THAT’S WHAT YOU DID. You stole sacred places, forced indigenous people to speak Arabic and worship god as Muslims. So seriously cut that out too.
You did not in fact have a civil rights struggle like black people in America. Black people in America didn’t blow up school buses or pizzerias filled with school kids in order to achieve equal rights, and they damn sure didn’t talk endlessly about pushing white people into the sea.
You are not persecuted like gay people, for something that is beyond your control. Nobody throws you off buildings because you love someone you shouldn’t. So again, cut that out, it’s getting old, especially when some of us are well aware that your society not only hates gay people but actively persecutes them. You are the guys throwing them from buildings.
You do not get to keep stealing stories. You stole the identity of what was known as ‘Palestinian’. Before World War II the term meant Jews. But that’s OK, it’s a colonialist term, and I am sure that my Jewish friends don’t want it. They prefer to be called Jews, Hebrews, Israelites or Israelis, so you can take your colonialist garbage and get lost.
You think that yours is the only struggle in the world that has relevance. When anyone else has the nerve to have a tragedy, you make damn sure to jump in immediately to prevent him/her from ever having five minutes in the media without you trying to co-opt their struggle.
Ferguson? Screw Ferguson, it’s Ferguson to Palestine! Black lives matter? Hell no, you gotta hashtag Blacklives matter, but then you hashtag “palestianianlivesmatter” right after, because god forbid anything not be about you.
Ethnic cleansing? So why is it there is 0% Jews in the Arab controlled area of the Palestinian Authority and almost 2 million Arabs in the Jewish controlled areas? I think it’s clear who is ethnic cleanser here.
Idle No More? Native rights? Nope, it needs to be Palestine stands in solidarity with idle no more or Palestine supports Native peoples rights, even though you clearly don’t. Nobody offered to give us a state, and we actually are on our ancestral lands.
Bring back our girls? People were upset about Muslims kidnapping Christian girls in Nigeria and you managed to hook your wagon to that? Seriously? Come on, seriously you had to at least chuckle on that one. You can admit it.
The native American struggle against settler colonialism? Nope it’s always “from turtle island to Palestine”, even though anyone with a 3rd grade education knows that the Arabs are in fact the colonists who colonised the entire damn region in the 7th century killing and force converting indigenous people all over the entire region. YOU ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO THE LANDS YOU ARE TRYING TO CLAIM. Say it with me: “Jews are from Judea, Arabs are from Arabia.” You can live there, you just don’t get to oppress people anymore.
When 3 Jewish kids were kidnapped (murdered actually) you celebrated, you handed out candy, and you smiled and took pictures holding up fingers celebrating an evil act, but then you had the absolute unmitigated gall to start hashtagging “bringbackourboys”? Really?
Now a little boy’s body washes up on shore in Turkey, a victim of an uncaring world that has allowed the conflict in Syria and the proliferation of ISIS to cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands, all while fixating on the “plight of the Palestinians” and you jerks can’t even let the world see that without trying to jump on the back of that child’s death? Shame on you, shame on you, shame on you. If you had a conscience you would be ashamed.
I could go on, because let’s be honest, every single tragedy I have seen in the world during the past few decades has immediately been followed by “but have you seen what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians?” You have become tragedy tourists. You have no legit tragedy of your own, so you are forced to exaggerate and co-opt, and you have no shame.
Yes, I have seen what’s happening in Gaza and the PA, and it’s not even remotely the same goddamn thing as the things you claim. It’s time for you people to grow the hell up, not everything is about you, not every refugee gets to be a whiny entitled refugee for 67 goddamn years. Some of us move forward, some of us don’t steal from our own people and perpetuate the conflict to keep skimming money.
You want to know the truth? This is why the Palestinians cannot have nice things.
Absolutely no regards,
Ryan Bellerose,
P.S. Feel free to be butthurt, oddly enough I remain unconcerned.
ABOUT RYAN BELLEROSE

Ryan Bellerose is a Métis from Northern Alberta. His father, Mervin Bellerose, co-authored the Métis Settlements Act of 1989, which was passed by the Alberta legislature in 1990 and cemented his land rights. Ryan founded Canadians For Accountability, a Native rights advocacy group, and he is an Idle No More movement organizer. He is also a founding member in the Calgary United with Israel (CUWI) organization. Ryan is a self-proclaimed Zionist.

Date: 26 octobre 2015 : 07:16

Hitler's Imam Haj Amin Al Husseini

Date: 27 octobre 2015 : 04:40

Suing Facebook – Disconnecting Terror

Israeli non-profit – Shurat HaDin – is recruiting the Israeli public to a lawsuit against Facebook for incitement and encouragement of violence against Israelis.

One of the significant characteristics of the current terror wave is the incitement on the social media networks, headed by Facebook.

This is much more than just sharing anti-Israel song lyrics set to Eyal Golan music and anti-Semitic cartoons. This incitement consists of the Facebook pages of many young Palestinians who inflame their friends to embark on terrorist attacks, provocative videos glorifying and encouraging terrorist attacks, instructions for terrorists “How to Carry out a Terrorist Attack” – all on Facebook.

Thus, for example, a short time before yesterday’s combined vehicular stabbing attack, the terrorist announce on Facebook that he intends to carry out an attack. Another terrorist wrote “I want to become a martyr” just before going out to stab Jews. The 19 year old terrorist Mohannad Halabi, published a post on his Facebook page stating that the Third Intifada had erupted and that the current war is for the al-Aqsa Mosque. One day later, Halabi stabbed and murdered Aharon Benita z”l and Rabbi Nehemia Lavi z”l. There are many examples. In general, Facebook is being flooded with many messages in support of terrorists.

In the wake of this terror wave, Israeli NGO Shurat HaDin, which leads the legal battle against terrorism, has commenced an unprecedented proceeding: a class action against the global Facebook website, captioned “Suing Facebook – Cutting off Terrorism”. The organization calls on all Israelis to join this lawsuit which will be conducted against Facebook in the United States.

It is the organization’s intention to obtain an injunction against Facebook to remove these inciting pages, a court order directing Facebook to monitor these methods of incitement and block them and to place the responsibility on Facebook for allowing these terrorists on their network.

“Facebook has the means to research and monitor every word that appears on its website. It cannot be that entire pages on Facebook are devoted to incitement to murder Jews and that terrorists are permitted to publish posts that become popular among their friends and encourage them to kill. It is absurd that Facebook is being transformed into a tool for supporting incitement and attacks against Jews, and we intend to put an end to it,” says Shurat HaDin.

As a first step, Shurat HaDin is creating a special page where Israelis can join this large lawsuit. The lawsuit will be handled by a New York law firm and there is no fee to join. The organization clarifies that the matter has been seriously considered from a legal standpoint.

Shurat HaDin also intends to invite the public to send it as many examples as possible of Facebook incitement for use in this planned class action.

The page created by Shurat HaDin states: “The terrorists do not come on their own. They write posts and encourage their friends to kill Jews. Facebook has been transformed into an anti-Semitic incubator for murder. Join us for the lawsuit against Facebook – that will shut down the inciting pages and stop the terror.”

Israeli attorney, Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, Director of Shurat HaDin, said that “for every Israeli that is sitting now at home – there is something that can be done against terror. Join us now. This action is important in the same way as actions to increase security on the ground and its goal is to stop the terror. Today, Facebook has become a haven for terrorists: they publish their actions on their Facebook pages, garner support, receive instructions and direction to murder Jews – and all this under the sponsorship of a commercial company that has the power to stop it easily. At the time that Facebook suffices with words and tells us that it intends “to remove inciting pages” – the website is filling up more and more each moment with severe incitement and it is our task to do everything to stop this.”

[israellawcenter.org]

Date: 31 octobre 2015 : 03:00

Top Physicist Freeman Dyson: Obama Has Picked The ‘Wrong Side’ On Climate Change

by James Delingpole13 Oct 20150

The climate models used by alarmist scientists to predict global warming are getting worse, not better; carbon dioxide does far more good than harm; and President Obama has backed the “wrong side” in the war on “climate change.”
So says one of the world’s greatest theoretical physicists, Dr Freeman Dyson (pictured above), the British-born, naturalised American citizen who worked at Princeton University as a contemporary of Einstein and has advised the US government on a wide range of scientific and technical issues.
In an interview with Andrew Orlowski of The Register, Dyson expressed his despair at the current scientific obsession with climate change which he says is “not a scientific mystery but a human mystery. How does it happen that a whole generation of scientific experts is blind to the obvious facts.”
This mystery, says Dyson, can only partly be explained in terms of follow the money. Also to blame, he believes, is a kind of collective yearning for apocalyptic doom.
It is true that there’s a large community of people who make their money by scaring the public, so money is certainly involved to some extent, but I don’t think that’s the full explanation.
It’s like a hundred years ago, before World War I, there was this insane craving for doom, which in a way, helped cause World War I. People like the poet Rupert Brooke were glorifying war as an escape from the dullness of modern life. [There was] the feeling we’d gone soft and degenerate, and war would be good for us all. That was in the air leading up to World War I, and in some ways it’s in the air today.
Dyson, himself a longstanding Democrat voter, is especially disappointed by his chosen party’s unscientific stance on the climate change issue.
It’s very sad that in this country, political opinion parted [people’s views on climate change]. I’m 100 per cent Democrat myself, and I like Obama. But he took the wrong side on this issue, and the Republicans took the right side.
Part of the problem, he says, is the Democrats’ conflation of “pollution” (a genuine problem) with “climate change” (a natural phenomenon quite beyond mankind’s ability to control).
China and India rely on coal to keep growing, so they’ll clearly be burning coal in huge amounts. They need that to get rich. Whatever the rest of the world agrees to, China and India will continue to burn coal, so the discussion is quite pointless.
At the same time, coal is very unpleasant stuff, and there are problems with coal quite apart from climate. I remember in England when we burned coal, everything was filthy. It was really bad, and that’s the way it is now in China, but you can clean that up as we did in England. It takes a certain amount of political willpower, and that takes time. Pollution is quite separate to the climate problem: one can be solved, and the other cannot, and the public doesn’t understand that.
The short-to-medium term solution to the pollution problem, he argues, is the replacement of coal with much-maligned shale gas, whose rejection by much of Europe he finds unfathomable and counter-productive.
As far as the next 50 years are concerned, there are two main forces of energy, which are coal and shale gas. Emissions have been going down in the US while they’ve going up in Europe, and that’s because of shale gas. It’s only half the carbon dioxide emissions of coal. China may in fact be able to develop shale gas on a big scale and that means they burn a lot less coal.
It seems complete madness to prohibit shale gas. You wondered if climate change is an Anglophone preoccupation. Well, France is even more dogmatic than Britain about shale gas!
Dyson, 91, has enjoyed a long, distinguished career as a physicist, mathematician and public intellectual, showing promise as early as the age of five when he calculated the number of atoms in the sun. During World War II, he worked at the Operation Research Section of the Royal Air Force’s Bomber Command, before moving to the US where Robert Oppenheimer awarded him a permanent post at the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton. He also worked at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, looking at the climate system 25 years ago, before it became a hot political issue.
The dangers of carbon dioxide, he believes, have been much overrated. In a foreword to a report for The Global Warming Policy Foundation by Indur Goklany called Carbon Dioxide: The Good News, – as reported here at Breitbart – he says:
To any unprejudiced person reading this account, the facts should be obvious: that the non-climatic effects of carbon dioxide as a sustainer of wildlife and crop plants are enormously beneficial, that the possibly harmful climatic effects of carbon dioxide have been greatly exaggerated, and that the benefits clearly outweigh the possible damage.
I consider myself an unprejudiced person and to me these facts are obvious. But the same facts are not obvious to the majority of scientists and politicians who consider carbon dioxide to be evil and dangerous. The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
He likens the “climate change” issue to some of the other “irrational beliefs” promoted through history “by famous thinkers and adopted by loyal disciples.”
Sometimes, as in the use of bleeding as a treatment for various diseases, irrational belief did harm to a large number of human victims. George Washington was one of the victims. Other irrational beliefs, such as the phlogiston theory of burning or the Aristotelian cosmology of circular celestial motions, only did harm by delaying the careful examination of nature. In all these cases, we see a community of people happily united in a false belief that brought leaders and followers together. Anyone who questioned the prevailing belief would upset the peace of the community.
Dyson’s refusal ever to accommodate himself with the modish notions of the hour may explain why, unlike some of his less distinguished and brilliant contemporaries over the years, he has never been awarded a Nobel Prize.
He concludes:
“I am hoping that the scientists and politicians who have been blindly demonizing carbon dioxide for 37 years will one day open their eyes and look at the evidence.”

Date: 02 novembre 2015 : 05:22

Once by the Pacific

by Robert Frost.

The shattered water made a misty din.
Great waves looked over others coming in,
And thought of doing something to the shore
That water never did to land before.
The clouds were low and hairy in the skies,
Like locks blown forward in the gleam of eyes.
You could not tell, and yet it looked as if
The shore was lucky in being backed by cliff,
The cliff in being backed by continent;
It looked as if a night of dark intent
Was coming, and not only a night, an age.
Someone had better be prepared for rage.
There would be more than ocean-water broken
Before God's last Put out the light was spoken.

[youtu.be]

-- Robert Frost

Date: 02 novembre 2015 : 16:03

Ben Gurion's Love Letters to be auctioned off.

(JTA) — Thirty-eight letters and nine telegrams written by David Ben-Gurion to his lover in the 1930s will be auctioned off with a starting bid of $20,000.
Israel’s Kedem Auction House will auction the Yiddish and Hebrew notes on Dec. 2, the Times of Israel reported.
Ben-Gurion, who declared Israel’s statehood in 1948 and served as its first prime minister, was in his 40s and married to his wife Paula when he corresponded with Rega Klapholz, a 26-year-old Jewish Viennese medical student he met in the early 1930s.
“Dear beloved Rega … It’s hard for me to accept the fact that I am in Europe, and so far away from you,” Ben-Gurion wrote in one letter, dated September, 1934. “However much you want me to come to Vienna, maybe I want it more.”
Their affair ended in 1934, when Klapholz showed up at Ben-Gurion’s house in Tel Aviv and was greeted by his wife.
In later years, historians have noted that Ben-Gurion had two additional mistresses in New York and London.
Klapholz died in 2007 at the age of 100, according to the Times of Israel.

Date: 30 avril 2016 : 10:40

Pour tous les adeptes de Trump et nous sommes nombreux, voici un article qui resume parfaitement et avec bienveillance sa vision sur la politique étrangère de l'Amérique.

Suivant ce qui est dit, et si Trump accede a la Maison Blanche, l'assistance financière prodiguee jusqu'a ce jour a Israel sera coupée ce qui me semble tout a fait justifie.

"America first" sera son objectif premier.

Voici l'article qui resume sa pensée

[www.zerohedge.com]

Posté par: gilou (IP enregistrè)
Date: 30 avril 2016 : 14:14

"l'assistance financière prodiguee jusqu'a ce jour a Israel sera coupée ce qui me semble tout a fait justifie" ( est-ce vraiement ton opinion que c'est justifié de la part des USA?ce qui affaiblirait considerablement notre potentiel d'auto defense!!)

C'est J street qui a fait circuler cette fausse information pour inciter les Juifs americains à voter Clinton.En effet cette organisation anti sioniste craint au contraire que Trump favorise Israel au detriment des pays arabo musulmans qui le menacent quotidiennement.Alors qu'elle espère que la politique de Clinton persevère dans la pression Obamesque pour le forcer à accepter les revendications ubuesques du Fatah et du Hamas.Surtout qu'elle serait en cas de victoire obligée de composer avec les idées de Sanders qui partage son aversion pour le sionisme.Et les tentatives francaises de faire triompher ces revendications en allant jusqu'à nier l'histoire du peuple juif à l'unesco,ne serviront à rien si Trump prend le pouvoir .

Date: 30 avril 2016 : 15:40

Non pas du tout Gilou, cet article dont je conseille la lecture analyse dans les details les positions et propositions de Trump sur sa politique étrangère et Israel n'est mentionne qu'a titre d'exemple. (Je ne nie pas que les quelques phrases écrites sur le sujet sont révoltantes et surtout fausses mais ce n'est pas l'essentiel de l'article en ce qui concerne l'Amérique)

L'assistance financière et militaire des Americains a travers le globe, représente une lourde charge pour l'économie américaine, cela pour de pietres resultats et il ne s'agit pas d'Israel mais bien de cet interventionnisme américain dont nous sommes témoins depuis quelques décennies. Les résultats de cette ingérence n'ont, entre autre, pas abouti a une meilleure perception de l'Amérique a travers le monde entier et Trump souhaite modifier cette politique y compris en annulant l'assistance financière a Israel qui, je te l'assure s'en sortirait largement sans cet argent. Si tu soutiens Trump alors il faut savoir que c'est cela sa position concernant Israel.

Le journal parle de revolution sérieuse américaine et plus rien ni personne ne pourra arrêter Trump car ses supporters sont farouchement decides a le faire passer. L'Oligarchie américaine ne sait pas comment l'avaler car il les menace a tous et l'auteur de l'article ne soutient nullement la candidature de Clinton qui ne signifie pas grand chose mais qui a l'avantage précieux d'être soutenue par tous les puissants de la finance américaine et je te t'avoue que cela ne me déplairait pas de les voir s'effondrer sauf qu'ils risquent en tombant de nous entrainer dans leur chute.

IL s'agit bien de revolution pour l'Amérique.

Posté par: gilou (IP enregistrè)
Date: 02 mai 2016 : 00:24

En fait Darlett,ce que voudrait reduire Trump comme depenses en aides exterieures,c'est d'abord la participation exorbitante des USA à la defense européenne contre un danger --réél du temps de l'URSS -- qui n'existe pas,et ensuite celle aux pays arabes,surtout si l'accord avec l'Iran (qui les menace ) est remis en discussion.

Aller à la page: Prècèdent1234567891011
Page courante: 11 of 11

Dèsolè, seuls les utilisateurs enregistrès peuvent poster sur ce forum.
Veuillez cliquer sur S'identifier pour vous enregistrer

Rechercher sur

Web    
Darnna

� 2008 Darnna.com - All rights reserved.

'